Thursday, January 20, 2011

Simply Betty Challenge #2

This week's challenge from Simply Betty's Stamps is to "Make it a Classic"  using Black & White, Silver and the accent color of either pink or red.    For my card I used two of her cool Emo kids Christmas Lola and Valentine Miller (gosh, I love the look on his face - does he look lovestruck or what???).  They were colored with prismacolor pencils & Pitt pens, matted on a glittery dark grey/black cardstock & mounted on a white marbled cardstock.  I stamped little valentine candy hearts, attached them to foam rubber and placed them in a little candy altoid type tin embellished with black ribbon.  Added a couple of vinyl Thickets in black & Voila!

I'm really new at this card making - not hard to tell  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - ARE YOU READY?????

Get A Kit,    Make A Plan, Be Prepared. emergency.cdc.gov

Cloth & Clay Dolls Group

Smeared Ink

Smeared & Smudged Forum

Smeared Ink

Milliande Art Community

Studio L3

Viva Las Vegas Stamps - Check them out!

Visit and share your own cranial love

Simply Betty Stamps

My Pet Zombie