So here it is, my first project:
I made the background on the dominos with alcohol inks and wanted it to look like blood. Mr. Poe is the Master of the Macabre, after all. I then used my absolute fave stamp set "Quoth the Raven" from Smeared Ink, using Staz-on in black. It was strung together using stretchy cord and various beads from my collection. This was a learning experience on the properties of alcohol inks, lessons I'd learned before but had forgotten. I'm going to try a different ink next time for the images, perhaps Ranger's Archival or some Decor-it just to see what happens.
I'll be back after I get a little sleep to post a better picture and another project just finished. Thanks for looking!