Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's the DAYTONA 500, Baby!!!!!!

Finally, the Nascar season is starting. It seemed forever since the last race at Homestead in November ::sigh:: New season, here are my guys Smoke (Tony Stewart), Rowdy (Kyle Busch), and a new guy Trevor Bayne in the 21. He just turned 20 yesterday, and would be the sort of young man I'd want my daughter Becca to marry. Polite, sweet, and a helluva driver. Well, the green flag is about to drop, I'm off!!!!!!!

*** Holy Crap!!!! I can't believe it Trevor Bayne won the freakin Daytona 500!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - ARE YOU READY?????

Get A Kit,    Make A Plan, Be Prepared. emergency.cdc.gov

Cloth & Clay Dolls Group

Smeared Ink

Smeared & Smudged Forum

Smeared Ink

Milliande Art Community

Studio L3

Viva Las Vegas Stamps - Check them out!

Visit and share your own cranial love

Simply Betty Stamps

My Pet Zombie