I was totally blown away by a very good friend of mine, the awesome & talented Alison, of 21st Century Pillow Book by giving me the Liebster Blog Award Saturday. In doing a little research, I learned that the name means little darling in German and is given to as yet, undiscovered blogs who have less than 200 followers.
These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:
* Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
* Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
* Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
* Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
* Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are my choices:
Please check out their blogs, give them some bloggy love, and become a follower!
Like Alison, I've "met and hung out" with these wonderful artists on the Smeared & Smudged Forum (link on the right), which is sponsored by the awesome owner/sisters at Smeared Ink . Everyone on the forum has been so very welcoming & supportive over the past year that I've known most of them. Some of us are alittle quirky, and our art pushes the envelope at times, but you couldn't ask for a better or kinder group of people to be in your life.
Once again, Thank YOU Alison for giving me this award. Like you said sometimes we little bloggers don't know if people notice what we post (they usually do). You are a sweetheart & I'm so grateful that you came into my life. Mwah!